Enjoy a professional Deep Tissue or Swedish massage from the comfort of your home this weekend.
My name is Alex and I am a trained, experienced, and highly reviewed RMT masseur offering my mobile service to clients in the GTA.
Perhaps you’ve hired a masseur off of Kijiji before and found that their service lacked quality or you prefer a male RMT but have struggled to find one that is professional and that you feel comfortable with. I pride myself on the excellent, professional and custom tailored sessions that I provide my clients with. The sample of reviews from some of my clients in the photos are a testament to the skill and quality I seek to bring to each appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– prior to your appointment I will send you a brief intake questionnaire to determine your health background and preferences for the session
– I will arrive to your location about 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to set up my sanitized professional massage table and prepare for the session
– I will then head to the washroom to deeply wash my hands and forearms, giving you a few minutes to get on to the table and covered by the provided draping
– we will commence your session with relaxing music playing in the background to provide the ideal atmosphere for stress relief
– I will check in periodically to ensure the pressure is to your liking, but other than that your only job during the session is to focus on calm breathing and enjoying the time
– after the session I will return again to the washroom to wash up and give you a few minutes to take your time getting up and dressed
– I’ll then return to pack up my supplies, sanitize my table and head out
– after your session it is important to take a bit of time to just kick back and enjoy the relaxed state you’re now in and drink a couple glasses of water in the hour following your session
Get in touch now to book your first appointment
Text 647-494-1245 (texting is better than calling as I’m often in the middle of an appointment and will respond quickly that way)
View original article here Source