Maybe you’ve hired a massage therapist from Kijiji before and we’re disappointed to find that they don’t provide you with a quality massage, but just moved oil around for an hour. Are you looking for a quality, healing and relaxing massage by someone who listens to your needs and has the experience to address them? You’ve found the right ad.
Enjoy a professional Deep Tissue or Swedish massage from the comfort of your home or at my private, welcoming downtown studio with beautiful view of the Toronto Harbour.
My name is Alex and I am a trained, experienced, and highly reviewed RMT masseur offering my services to clients in the GTA (both mobile fixed location appointments available out of my downtown private studio with beautiful view of the lake)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– prior to your appointment I will send you a brief intake questionnaire to determine your health background and preferences for the session
– I will arrive to your location about 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to set up my sanitized professional massage table and prepare for the session
– I will head to the washroom to wash my hands and forearms, giving you a few minutes to get on to the table and covered by the provided linens
– we will start your session with your choice of relaxing music playing in the background to provide the ideal atmosphere for stress relief
– I will check in periodically to ensure the pressure is to your liking, but other than that your only job during the session is to focus on calm breathing and relaxing
– after the session I will return to the washroom to wash up and give you a few minutes to take your time getting up and dressed
– I’ll then pack up my supplies, sanitize my table and head out
– after your session it is important to take a bit of time to just kick back and enjoy the relaxed state you’re now in, and drink a couple glasses of water in the hour following your session
Get in touch now if you have any questions or if you’re ready to book your first appointment
Text 647-494-1245 to book (I am often in the middle of a session or on the road between sessions, so texting is most effective)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source